Study year 2
Master's Programme, Sustainable Technology, 120 credits (TSUTM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2016
The following courses are part of study year two.
The course application codes and study periods are valid for the academic year 2017/2018. For other academic years, different application codes and study periods may apply.
The Master Program Sustainable Technology, TSUTM, has three routes of entry as below;
* Input for the international and KTH external students, "direct entrance"
* Input from the Degree Programme in Energy and Environment (CENMI)
* Input from ITM school´s Degree Programs in:Design and Product Realisation (CDEPR), Mechanical Engineering (CMAST), Materials Design and Engineering (CMATD)
* At least five of the Conditionally Elective courses must be chosen in year 1 and 2, which one of the AL2161, AL2142, or AG2800, have to be included for a Degree.
* The following new courses at year 2 will apply in the curriculum 16/17.
System analysis II
|Conditionally elective||Appl.code||Scope||Study period|