Last edit: 15/03/2011
Structure of the education
Study years, periods and study periods can be find in the rules of KTH. www.kth.se
The programme is course-based. Lists of courses are included in Appendix 1: Course list
Courses in the first and the second cycle are graded on a scale from A to F. A-E are passing grades, A is the highest grade. The grades pass (P) and fail (F) are used for courses under certain circumstances.
Conditions for participation in the programme
A requirement for participating in the programme is that the student has made a declaration for the next period. This shall be done in accordance with the rules of KTH.
A declaration means that the student has the ambition to participate in the education. Then it is possible to be
- register for the period
- register for a course
- get results reported
Recognition of previous academic studies
Students may apply to include credit results from course/courses at other higher education institution/university within or outside of the country. Application can be found on KTH's website.
KTH's policy for inclusion can be found in full in KTH's regulatory framework, www.kth.se
It is possible to do the degree project abroad.
The degree project is on 15 credits and on an advanced level.
- It may be started, at the earliest, after having achieved 24 HE credits and when final grades exist in relevant courses that concern the contents of the degree project
- It may be started after that the assignment has been approved by the examiner
- It is based on the knowledge that has been acquired during the studies and should normally be carried out during the spring semester
- It should constitute proof of an independent work comprising theoretical and/or experimental work with accompanying report writing and oral presentation
- The supervisor is appointed by the examiner
KTH's rules for degree projects can be found in KTH's regulatory framework, www.kth.se
To complete a Degree of Master of Science in Applied Logistics (1year), passing grades in all courses that are included in the student's study plan are required. The study plan consists of the compulsory courses, the elective courses that the student has opted for and the degree project. The study plan should comprise at least 60 HE credits.
KTH's local degree ordinance can be found in KTH's regulatory framework, www.kth.se