Last edit: 18/03/2020
- English requirements: IELTS: 6.5 overall, no section lower than 6. TOEFL iBT: min. 92 (writing section 22 and no section below 21)
- A bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a specialisation in civil engineering, urban planning, land planning and surveying, energy and the environment, computer science, industrial economy and management, or another area with a clear relevance for the programme.
- 20 ECTS mathematics, including single-variable calculus, linear algebra, mathematical statistics and computer programming.
The selection process is based on the following criteria: university quality, grade results, relevant career experience, and motivation for studies.
Program-specific documentation for the master program “Transport, Mobility and Innovation” is:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae, including relevant career experience
- Recommendation letter (optional).
The selection process is administered by the EIT Urban Mobility Master School Office.