This is the official course information at KTH. The courses may be searched by course name, part of name or course code. Courses included in your programme are available using the menu on the left.
Instructions for searching
- You can search using part of the course name or code. Searching for "data" will return "Data Storage Paradigms" as well as "Database Techniques" and "Algorithms, Data Structures and Complexity".
- Searching for more than one word will return courses containing all of the words. Searching for "part 1" will return courses with both part and 1 in course name or code, for example "SI2610 Many Particle Physics" and "DD1343 Computer Science and Numerical Methods, part 1".
- Both the English and the Swedish course names are searched. Searching for "metod" will return the course "Computer Science Methods" with the Swedish name "Datalogisk metod".
- At most 250 hits will be displayed. If you get too many hits, try to narrow the search conditions.
- The search does not distinguish between upper and lower case characters.
- It is not possible to use special characters, like quotes, in the search. These characters will be removed before the search is performed.
- Your search may be restricted to courses starting in a specific term. By default, course are found without regard for when the course is offered.
- Your search may be restricted to courses taught in English. By default, courses are found without regard for tutoring language.
- You may select to show courses that are no longer offered or dormant at KTH (terminated courses). By default, these are not shown.
- If you have questions or feedback on the course search, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.