AI2154 Advanced Valuation and Analysis 7.5 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
Real estate valuation methods, sensitivity and scenario analysis, real estate data, market for real estate valuation
Intended learning outcomes
Upon completion of the course, course participant should be able to:
Apply and analyze traditional and advanced real estate valuation methods.
Describe and analyze real estate market data challenges.
Explain and analyze changes in market conditions for real estate valuation services.
Literature and preparations
Knowledge in quantitative methods equivalent to the content in the course AI2152.
Articles and reports.
Lind & Nordlund, Advanced issues in property valuation. Wiley Blackwell
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- TEN1 - Written exam, 4.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- ÖVN1 - Exercises, 3.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AI2154