This course has been discontinued.
Last planned examination: Spring 2015
Decision to discontinue this course:No information inserted
Introductory course on ethical aspects of computer- and information technology.
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
Kurslitteratur anslås på kursens hemsida senast fyra veckor innan kursstart.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- DEL1 - Attendance, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- TEN1 - Examination, 3.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- ÖVN1 - Homework, 3.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
This syllabus is valid until 2015-01-19. No teaching is offered after that date. Students that have been admitted to the course according to this or the preceding syllabus have the right to sit for examination according to this syllabus even after that date, but no longer than until 2015-06-13.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AK2007