DD1346 Object-Oriented Program Construction 6.0 credits
The course treats principles for object oriented programming, object oriented programming in Java, modeling with UML and design patterns.
Education cycleFirst cycle
Main field of studyTechnology
Grading scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Information for research students about course offerings
If you have any questions about the course: please contact Christian Smith,firstname.lastname@example.org!
Intended learning outcomes
After the course the student should be able to
- explain and use object oriented concept
- use object oriented principles in programming
- draw UML class diagrams to plan and document programming work
- interpret UML class diagrams
- describe some common design patterns and recognize situations where they should be applied
- develop object oriented programs in Java
- use Java's library classes and frameworks.
Course main content
Programming in Java including library usage, modeling with UML, principles for object oriented design, design patterns.
Lab work in Java, UML tasks.
DD1345 Fundamentals of Programming and Computer Science or corresponding.
Will be announced at least 4 weeks before course start at course web page.
- LAB1 - Laboratory Assignments, 2.0, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- LAB2 - Laboratory Assignments, 2.0, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- TEN1 - Examination, 2.0, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
In this course all the regulations of the code of honor at the School of Computer science and Communication apply, see: http://www.kth.se/csc/student/hederskodex/1.17237?l=en_UK.
CSC/Robotics, Perception and Learning
Christian Smith, e-post: email@example.com
Christian Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Only one of the following courses can be counted in your degree:DD1346, DD1332, DD1340, DD1341, DD1342, DD1343, DD1344, DD2385.
DD2352 Algorithms and Complexity, DD1334 Database Technology, DD2387 Program System Construction using C++, DD2423 Image Analysis and Computer Vision, DD2431 Machine Learning, DD2418 Language Engineering and others.
Course syllabus valid from: Autumn 2011.
Examination information valid from: Autumn 2011.