DD2390 Internet Programming 6.0 credits
This course has been cancelled.
A second course in computer science giving a broad overview of Internet programming.
Educational levelSecond cycle
Academic level (A-D)C
Subject areaComputer Science and Engineering
Information and Communication Technology
Grade scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Last planned examination: spring 19.
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
After the course the students should be able to
- describe the principal structure of the internet and its most important protocols,
- use socket- and threadprogramming,
- explain the structe and function of the HTTP-protocol,
- develop a webpage with dynamic HTML,
- develop on Android,
- use cryptography with JSSE
so that they can
- develop a basic client-server system for the web.
Course main content
Single course students: 90 university credits including 45 university credits in Mathematics or Information Technology. English B, or equivalent and Swedish B, or equivalent.
Good skills in programming and the Java language; DD1337, DD1338, DD1342, DD2310 or DD2385 or equivalent.
Course literature will be announced at course web page at least 4 weeks before course start. Previous year material produced at the department was used.
- LAB1 - Laboratory Work, 4.5, grade scale: P, F
- PRO1 - Project, 1.5, grade scale: P, F
In this course all the regulations of the code of honor at the School of Computer science and Communication apply, see: http://www.kth.se/csc/student/hederskodex/1.17237?l=en_UK.
Vahid Mosavat (email@example.com)
Vahid Mosavat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The course has been replaced by DD1389.
Please discuss with the teacher.
Course syllabus valid from: Spring 2013.
Examination information valid from: Autumn 2007.