In this course, we will study problems related to
- AI for computer games (such as Call of Duty, FIFA14, Starcraft)
- AI for multi robot search and rescue
- AI for robot soccer
- AI for domestic service robots
This includes topics such as
- Cooperative path planning
- Cooperative task assignment
- Formation keeping
- Motion coordination
In computer games, as well as in future robot systems,groups of cooperative agents, so-called multi agent systems, bring new possibilities in terms of capabilities, efficiency and flexibility.
In this course you will design and implement a number of solutions to multi agent problems. You will be using simulation environments such as
- Unity 3D (https://unity3d.com)
- Unreal engine (https://www.unrealengine.com/)
That enable you to understand, test and develop you designs, in a polished environment, but also export them to stand alone games (if you want to).
The course will be given in English.