This is an advanced course in music communication that is modeled individually after the student’s interest.
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
The course implies that students with a special interest within music communication can follow an individually designed course within their own area of interest. Course content and examination is individually determined for each student. Interested students contact the course responsible. The course is given only if resources and competence can be found for the specific study area.
Intended learning outcomes
The student should after the course be able to realize a practical/theoretical project within music communication and report the result. It implies that the student should be able to:
- independently plan, execute and present a theoretical or practical task within music communication
- collect and rate relevant information for the task
- chose a method and make a planning for the solving of the task within given resources
- write a legible report in English or Swedish within established norms regarding structure, language, and content
- orally present the work in a similar way
- show increased knowledge within a specific area of music communication.
The course makes it possible for students with a special interest within music communication to follow an individually designed course within their own area of interest.
Literature and preparations
Depends on course content.
Depends on course content.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Assignment, 6.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Since this is an individually designed course, the examination can vary. A final written report is the minimum requirement. The course will be reported as the assignment (INL1; 6 cr)
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web DT2215
Main field of study
To be discussed with instructor.
The course can start any time in agreement with the instructor. The course can be taken in Swedish or English. You have to make an agreement with the course instructor before starting the course.
In this course, the EECS code of honor applies, see: