HI1024 Computer Programming, Basic Course 8.0 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
Basic computer skills. General entrance requirements. - successful completion of upper secondary education, knowledge of Swedish and English
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- LAB1 - Computer Exercises, 2.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
- TEN2 - Examination, 3.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- TENA - Exam, 3.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web HI1024