This course has been discontinued.
Last planned examination: Spring 2023
Decision to discontinue this course:No information inserted
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
Completed upper secondary education including documented proficiency in Swedish corresponding to Swedish B and English corresponding to English A.
Completion of upper-secondary school from 1 July 2011 and adult education at upper-secondary level from 1 July 2012 (Gy2011)
General entry requirements and specific entry requirements: Physics 2, Chemistry 1 and Mathematics 3c. A pass in each of the subjects is the lowest acceptable grade.
Completion of upper-secondary school before 1 July 2011 and adult education at upper-secondary level before 1 July 2012
General entry requirements and specific entry requirements: Mathematics D, Physics B and Chemistry A. The grade Passed or 3 in each of the subjects is required.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- TEN1 - Written examination/Theory, 3.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- ÖVN1 - Business Plan, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web KH1252