UMK702 Teaching and Assessment in Mathematics and Technology or Science 9.0 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
For information see syllabus at Stockholm University.
Intended learning outcomes
Syllabus, see link to Stockholm University.
Literature and preparations
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- DEL1 - Mathematics Education, 5.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- DEL2 - Technology Education, 4.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- DEL3 - Science education, 4.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web UMK702