Last edit: 01/09/2015
The COSSE program is a two-year (120 ECTS credits) master program on the advanced level (second cycle). The instruction language is English. Some elective courses are given in Swedish.
The programme consists of a block of compulsory core courses (~45 ECTS credits) which can be taken at any of the four partner universities. This block is followed by courses within one of the following eight specializations:
- computational material science
- computational control theory
- computational optimization
- computational fluid dynamics
- numerical linear algebra
- scientific visualization and image processing
- high performance computing
Core courses and specialization courses comprise ~75 ECTS credits. With optional courses comprising ~15 ECTS credits, the total sum for the courses is at least 90 ECTS credits. The concluding degree project within the chosen specialization comprises 30 ECTS credits.