Extent and content of the programme
Master's Programme, Electric Power Engineering, 120 credits (TELPM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2019
Last edit: 27/09/2019
The programme consists of 120 credits, corresponding to two years of full-time studies, and the courses are at the second cycle level. The language of instruction throughout the programme is English.
The programme includes the following subject areas:
1. Electric Power Systems focusing on power system dynamics, stability and control, as well as on electricity markets
2. Information and Control Systems focusing on automation, operation, and control of electric power systems
3. Electrotechnical Design focusing on the physical and technical fundamentals for design and maintenance of low and high voltage components, equipment and systems,
4. Electrical Energy conversion focusing on electrical machines and power electronics.
5. Management, a wide base of electrical engineering courses are read and complemented with freely electable courses in economy, innovation and management.