Extent and content of the programme
Master's Programme, Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems, 120 credits (TMESM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2018
Last edit: 21/08/2019
The programme comprises 120 credits, which corresponds to two years of full-time studies. The programme is in the second cycle and the language of instruction is English.
The Programme is offered within the framework of master’s programmes, the KIC InnoEnergy MSc School.
Partner Universities in the programme Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) are:
- KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- Aalto – Aalto Univeristy School of Science and Technology, Finland
- TU/e – EindhovenUniversity of Technology, Netherlands
- PoliTo – Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- UPC – Barcelona Tech
- IST – Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
- AGH – AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
Possible specialisation areas for the programme:
Specialisations for semester 3 and 4:
Sustainable Biomass Processing (Aalto)
Innovation in Energy Systems (TU/e)
Solar Systems (UPC)
Energy Efficiency (PoliTo)
Sustainable Fuels Economy (AGH)
Offshore Energy Systems (IST)
The language of instruction for the programme is English.