Eligibility and selection
Master's Programme, Systems, Control and Robotics, 120 credits (TSCRM), Programme syllabus for studies starting in autumn 2019
Last edit: 21/02/2020
General admission requirementsare:
- a degree on the first level consisting of at least 180 higher education credits or a corresponding foreign degree.
- In addition, good knowledge in English, oral and written, is required.
The following special admission requiremenst must be fulfilled in order to be admitted:
Previous education must include basic mathematics courses in linear algebra, calculus in one and several variables, probability theory and computer science. The student must also have taken a course in signals and systems including material about about time-continuous and time-discrete systems, sampling, linear filters and systems, transform methods (Laplace and Z) and a course in control engineering. The above can also be described as the student to have completed courses corresponding to the following of KTH courses:
- SF1624 Algebra and Geometry
- SF1625 Calculus in One Variable
- SF1626 Calculus in Several Variables
- SF1901 Probability Theory and Statistics
- SF1634 Differential Equations II
- EL1110 Automatic Control, General Course
- DD1343 Computer Science and Numerical Methods, part 1
The selection process is based on the following selection criteria: University, previous studies (grades in specific subjects and English), motivation for the studies (for instance letter of motivation, references, thesis proposal and relevant work experience). The evaluation scale is 1-75.