This course will be discontinued.
Last planned examination: Spring 2023
Decision to discontinue this course: No information inserted
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Provide examples and describe standard construction materials and their properties, areas of use and manufacture
- Explain the various ways that heat is transported
- Calculate moisture in air and materials
- Calculate heat and moisture transfer in buildings
Literature and preparations
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- LAB1 - Exercises, 0.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- TEN1 - Written examination, 2.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- TEN2 - Written examination, 5.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AF1733