Course contents *
The degree project should constitute a specialisation within the field of technology or the main field of study for first-cycle studies The course is designed as a limited research project within the financial field.
The course structure includes the following parts: Literature studies, collection and compilation of data, analysis, report writing and oral presentation.
Intended learning outcomes *
Applying to Bachelor's degree:
After completed degree project, the student should be able to
1. show knowledge of the scientific foundation of the chosen subject area, applicable methods and orientation in current research and development and show advanced knowledge within some part of the subject area
2. demonstrate the ability to search, collect and use relevant information critically and identify his/hers needs of additional knowledge
3. demonstrate the ability to formulate, assess and handle problems and critically discuss phenomena, issues and situations
4. demonstrate the ability to plan and with applicable methods carry out assignments within given time frames
5. demonstrate the ability to orally and in writing, account for and discuss information, problem and solutions in dialogue with different groups
6. demonstrate the ability to make assessments considering relevant scientific, social and ethical aspects
7. show such skills that is required to work independently within some part of the main field of technology