CB1180 Skills for future engineers 1 1.5 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The course provides knowledge and skills to work as a professional employee or leader in a workplace.
Project management - Introduction and application of project management models.
Behavioral science and leadership - That the student has tools to understand human dynamics and reflects on their own role, their needs and the behavior of others in the context of team work Students are also able to interact and work as engineers based on self-insight and consideration for other individuals and group dynamic processes.
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the student has achieved the following objectives:
- Reflect on and show the ability to collaborate and work in groups by taking into account people's working processes and communication needs as well as have insight into own working processes and communication.
- Plan and lead projects and in a leadership situation strive for a transformational leadership,
Literature and preparations
Basic eligibility for higher education studies
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Homework 1, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Active participations in the seminars and the exercises.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web CB1180