CB1190 Skills for future engineers 2 1.5 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
The course focuses on ethics within biotechnology.
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the student has achieved the following objectives:
- Demonstrate a professional and balanced ethical reasoning within biotechnology,
- Demonstrate the ability to account for general ethical concepts and values that are relevant for the role of engineers in the society.
Literature and preparations
Basic eligibility for higher education studies.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Homework 1, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Active participations in the seminars and the exercises.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web CB1190