Advanced course in computer science individually formed to suit the interests of the students.
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
Through this course students with a special interest area within the field of computer science can perform studies that have been individually defined for the specific student to fit his/her interests. Course contents and examination will be individually defined for each student. Students interested in taking the course are asked to contact first the person in charge of the corresponding specialization or some other teacher and then the person in charge of this course. The course can only be offered if the department has sufficient resources and competence within the special interest area.
No instruction is given on this course.
Intended learning outcomes
After passing this course you will be able to solve a design, implementation or investigative task with limited supervision, and to report the result of such a task. More precisely, you will be able to
- plan, carry through and report such a task in Computer Science,
- obtain and evaluate information applicable for carrying out the task,
- choose a course of approach and define, follow and follow up a plan for carrying out the task in a given resource budget (9hp),
- report your results orally and in writing, professionally,
- show increased knowledge in an area of Computer Science.
Literature and preparations
Depends on the contents of the course.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- ÖVN1 - Exercises, 9.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Since this is an individually formed course the examination will vary. The course is reported as exercises (OVN1; 9 university credits).
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web DD2464
Main field of study
Please discuss with the instructor.
No teaching at the course. You can read all the courses DD2463, DD2464, DD2465 and DD2466.
This course can be read whenever you wish during the school year. You can read the course in Swedish or English.
In this course, the EECS code of honor applies, see: