Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The course follows a flipped classroom pedagogy about:
Continuous delivery, continuous deployment, continuous monitoring.
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the student shall be able to
- write and deploy tests, and assess test quality
- use the state-of-the-art of software development platforms
- configure and deploy infrastructure software, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment
- use collaborative platforms for software development
- design, deploy and orchestrate microservices and containers
in order to
- have the required skills of a Devops Engineer
- be prepared for lifelong learning with respect to fast-changing technology.
Literature and preparations
Knowledge and skills in object-oriented programming as well as algorithms and
computer structures, 6 credits, corresponding to one of the courses DD1320, DD1321, DD1325, DD1327, DD1338, DD1339, DD1340, DD1341, DD1346 or ID1020.
DD2480 Software Engineering Fundamentals, or corresponding course. DD2459 Software Reliability is recommended but not required.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- ÖVN1 - Exercise, 7.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Project based assessment: 4 graded projects.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web DD2482
Main field of study
In this course, the EECS code of honor applies, see: