Advanced course in Media Technology individually formed to suit the interests of the students.
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
Through this course students with a special interest area within the field of Media Technology can perform studies that have been individually defined for the specific student to fit his/her interests. Course contents and examination will be individually defined for each student. Students interested in taking the course are asked to either the examiner, or another teacher and thereafter the examiner. The course can only be offered the department has sufficient resources and competence within the special interest area.
No instruction is given on this course.
Intended learning outcomes
After passing this course you will be able to solve a design, implementation or investigative task with limited supervision, and to report the result of such a task. More precisely, you will be able to:
- plan, carry through and report such a task in Media Technology,
- obtain and evaluate information applicable for carrying out the task,
- choose a course of approach and define, follow and follow up a plan for carrying out the task in a given resource budget (7,5 hp),
- report your results orally and in writing, professionally,
- show increased knowledge in an area of Media Technology.
Literature and preparations
Depends on the contents of the course.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Report, 7.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Since this is an individually formed course the examination will vary. The course is reported as exercises (INL1; 7,5 hp).
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web DM2905
Main field of study
Please discuss with the instructor.
This course is intended for students at Master of Science in Engineering, Media Technology and Master of Science in Media Techology and Master of Science in Media Management.
No teaching at this course. You can have DM2904, DM2905 and DM2906. You can have the course in Swedish or English.
You have to speak to the examiner BEFORE you make your application to the course.
In this course, the EECS code of honor applies, see: