ED111X Degree Project in Electrical Engineering, First Cycle 15.0 credits
Examensarbete inom elektroteknik, grundnivå
Seminar series including information search, oral and written presentation of technical information, project organisation, and introduction to the project task.
Individual supervised work in the form of a solution of a technical problem that is related to a larger context involving other students, oral and written communication, and evaluation and critical study of personal and others' results within the same context.
Education cycleFirst cycle
Main field of studyElectrical Engineering
Grading scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
Having taken the course, the student should be able to
- apply relevant knowledge and skills from a field within electrical engineering through independent analysis, discussion and solution of extensive problems within this field,
- give an account of basic concepts within at least one of the application areas of electrical engineering,
- apply international and national regulations when required, and demonstrate awareness of social, ethical, and economic aspects of sustainable development,
- reflect over, evaluate and critically examine personal and others scientific results,
- document and present his/her work orally and in writing, with high standards in structure, formalities and language,
- identify his/her need of additional knowledge and take responsibility for acquiring further knowledge,
- plan and independently carry out smaller projects that require interaction with others in order to reach coordinateed goals.
Course main content
- Seminar series about information searching, oral and written presentation of technical information, project organisation as well as an introduction to the technical application area.
- Independent work on solving a technical problem related to an application context, oral and written communication as well as evaluation and critical assessment of ones own and other result within the same context
The main content is work on solving a technical problem related to an application context, oral and written communication as well as evaluation and critical assessment of ones own and other result within the same context. This is supported by a seminar series about information searching, oral and written presentation of technical information, project organisation as well as an introduction to the technical application area.
Eligible for study year 3. It is also recommended that 120 credits have been achieved before the start of the bachelor thesis.
Prerequisites: See context description. Generally 120 credit points should be taken before attending the course.
Kompendium som sammanfattar seminarieserien samt utdelad information inom varje teknisk kontext.
- XUPP - Examination Question, 15.0, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
The examination is done continuously during the course in a number of specific requirements. All tasks must be passed to give a pass on the whole course. Better results will then contribute to the grade.
Requirements for final grade
- Participation in seminars
- Work plan
- The process (for each project)
- Report - contents
- Report - language & structure
- Oral presentation
- Final report
EECS/Electrical Energy Engineering
Lorenzo Frassinetti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Jonsson <email@example.com>
Course syllabus valid from: Spring 2013.
Examination information valid from: Spring 2019.