EG111X Degree Project in Electrical Engineering, First Cycle 15.0 credits
Examensarbete inom elektroteknik, grundnivå
Education cycleFirst cycle
Main field of studyElectrical Engineering
Grading scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
After the course, the student should be able to:
- apply relevant knowledge and skills from one of the main applications areas of electrotechnology by analysing and discussing issues in this area as well as solving more complex problem on a basic level in this area,
- describe the basic concepts and nomenclature in at least one of the application areas of electrotechnology
- where required, apply international and national regulations and show awareness of social and ethical aspects including economically, social and ecologically sustainable development
- reflect upon and critically assess scientific results,
- document and report the work orally as well as in writing, with strict requirements on structure, format, and language usage,
- identify the need for further knowledge and continuously develop one’s own knowledge,
- plan and independently handle a small project, requiring interaction with others to achieve a coordinated goal.
Course main content
- Seminar series about information searching, oral and written presentation of technical information, project organisation as well as an introduction to the technical application area.
- Independent work on solving a technical problem related to an application context, oral and written communication as well as evaluation and critical assessment of ones own and other result within the same context
The main content is work on solving a technical problem related to an application context, oral and written communication as well as evaluation and critical assessment of ones own and other result within the same context. This is supported by a seminar series about information searching, oral and written presentation of technical information, project organisation as well as an introduction to the technical application area.
Eligible for study year 3. It is also recommended that 120 credits have been achieved before the start of the bachelor thesis.
Kompendium som sammanfattar seminarieserien samt utdelad information kring projektet.
- XUPP - Examination Question, 15.0, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
The examination is done continuously during the course in a number of specific requirements. All tasks must be passed to give a pass on the whole course. Better results will then contribute to the grade.
Requirements for final grade
- Presence at seminars
- Work plan hand in
- Work process in the project
- Written report – content
- Written report – language and structure
- Oral presentation
- Final report
EECS/Electrical Energy Engineering
Mikael Amelin, Joakim Lilliesköld
Mikael Amelin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Course syllabus valid from: Spring 2009.
Examination information valid from: Spring 2019.