EG201X Examensarbete inom elektriska energisystem, avancerad nivå 30,0 hp
Degree Project in Electric Power Systems, Second Cycle
BetygsskalaA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Det finns inget planerat kurstillfälle.
The aim of the course is to develop the student’s ability to independently carry out and report a work effort within the area of Electric Power Systems (EPS).
Upon completion of this course, the student shall be able to:
- apply relevant knowledge and skills, within the area, to a given problem
- within given constraints, even with limited information, independently analyze and discuss complex inquiries/problems and handle larger problems on the advanced level within the area
- reflect on, evaluate, and critically assess one’s own and others’ scientific results
- document and present one’s work with strict requirements on structure, format, and language usage
- identify one’s need for further knowledge and continuously develop one’s own knowledge.
Kursens huvudsakliga innehåll
The final degree project corresponds to five months' full-time studies, and is examined at KTH. It may be carried out either at KTH or in industry. The project must be presented in a written report, the Master's Thesis, and also orally in a seminar. The project shall consider a relevant problem within the area of Electric Power Systems. The focus of the work should be on investigation (theoretical and/or practical) and analysis.
Program requirements. Further, depending on the subject area of the project, other compulsory and/or elective courses may be required.
- XUPP - Examensuppgift, 30,0, betygsskala: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
The examination is based on the three criteria - process, contents, and presentation - defined by KTH. (For more information please visit http://intra.kth.se/polopoly_fs/1.31698!bedomningsgrunder_och_kriterier_sv_eng.doc.pdf
Krav för slutbetyg
In order to pass the degree project, all three criteria must be met with a grade of sufficient or better. The final grade is a synthesis of the three evaluation areas.
The decision is taken in consultation between the examiner and the supervisor(s).
Luigi Vanfretti <email@example.com>
Mehrdad Ghandhari Alavijh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mikael Amelin <email@example.com>
Kursplan gäller från och med HT2009.
Examinationsinformation gäller från och med HT2007.