EH221V Seminars in Industrial Information and Control Systems 3.0 credits
Seminariekurs i industriella informations- och styrsystem
Education cycleSecond cycle
Main field of studyElectrical Engineering
Grading scaleP, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
After the course the participants should be able to:
- Characterize and analyze information system management issues such as information system security, modifiability, interoperability, IT-Governance, IT business value requirements engineering, project management and general architecture aspects.
- Compare, choose and motivate the usage of appropriate methods for evaluation of information systems management issues.
- Relate up-to-date research in an industriel context.
Course main content
This is a seminar course within the area of industrial information and control systems, questions regarding architecture, requirements engineering, project management and IT governance can be covered. The participants will do a project assignment where they use the results and methods from research within their industrial context.
The course consists of six seminars and a project assignment.
At least 5years work experienceof at leasthalf-timein IT.ITis here meantworking withinformation systems,software applications,IT infrastructure,etc.
Knowledge/experience in Enterprise Architecture and/or IT-Management is preferable.
Annonseras på kurshemsida senast tre veckor innan kursstart.
- PRO1 - Project, 2.0, grading scale: P, F
- SEM1 - Seminar, 1.0, grading scale: P, F
Requirements for final grade
Attendence at five out of six seminars and an approved project assignment.
Mathias Ekstedt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pontus Johnson <email@example.com>
Robert Lagerström <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Course syllabus valid from: Autumn 2015.
Examination information valid from: Spring 2019.