EN2930 Dissemination of Advances in Electric Power and Energy Systems 6.0 credits
Spridning av framsteg inom elkrafttekniken
As an engineer, you will frequently be requested to present your results to varying audiences. The aim of the course is to learn how to give good presentations of advanced engineering projects or research results.
Education cycleSecond cycle
Main field of studyElectrical Engineering
Grading scaleP, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
To pass the course, the students should show that they are able to
• present and discuss findings from advanced projects in electric power and energy systems to an audience of other students, researchers or any other interested participants,
• critically assess the work of other students within the field of electric power and energy systems.
Course main content
The main activity in the course is seminiars, where students learn by listening to and evaluating presentations of other students. Each student will also have an supervisor for support and guidance.
Seminars, individual supervision.
The student must have participated in at least three project courses related to electric power and energy systems (including degree projects).
Course compendium "Dissemination and peer review in electric power engineering"
- SEM1 - Attendance in seminars, 0.5, grading scale: P, F
- SEM2 - Presentations in seminars, 4.0, grading scale: P, F
- SEM3 - Critical review, 1.5, grading scale: P, F
• Attendence in seminars (SEM1, 0.5 hp)
• Approved presentations (SEM2, 4 hp)
• Approved peer reviews (SEM3, 1.5 hp)
Requirements for final grade
All examination parts have to be completed in order to pass the course.
EECS/Electrical Energy Engineering
Mikael Amelin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Course syllabus valid from: Spring 2017.
Examination information valid from: Spring 2019.