Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
- Direct voltage - Direct current
- Alternating voltage – Alternating current
- Three phase
- Electric machines
- OP amplifier
- Digital circuits
- Simple control systems, PLC and microcontrollers
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the student must be able to:
- calculate and measure electrical quantities in direct and alternating current circuits
- realize solutions to control engineering problems using PLC and microprocessor
- Laboratory Exercises
Literature and preparations
Completed course: ML1000 or equivalent and approved module DÖV1 in ML1309 or equivalent
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- LAB2 - Laborations and assignments, 4.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- TEN1 - Written examination, 3.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web HM1006