HS1727 Construction Management 2 7.5 credits
This course has been cancelled.
Education cycleFirst cycle
Main field of studyBuilt Environment
Grading scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Last planned examination: spring 19.
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
Intended learning outcomes
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Carry out a tender estimate and select associated system solutions and building methods for a minor construction project
- Draw a workforce diagram and allocate resources for a minor construction project
- Create a detailed production plan for a construction project including plans for setting up, purchasing, material administration, and management
- Reconcile financial figures and make forecasts for small building projects
- Perform a simple analysis of a small construction project
Be aware of the importance of leadership in work environment issues
Course main content
Operational strategy and production scheduling, construction systems, and construction methods
Work environment and ergonomics
Leadership in work environment issues
Purchasing and materials management, risk assessment
General entry requirements and specific entry requirements for the programme
HS1726 Construction Management
Nordstrand, Uno: Byggstyrning
Johansson, Thomas: Kompendium i byggstyrning
- PRO1 - Project, 4.5, grading scale: P, F
- TEN1 - Examination, 3.0, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Requirements for final grade
- TEN1 – Examination, 3.0 credits. Grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- PRO1 - Project, 4.5 credits. Grading scale: P, F
ABE/Constructional Engineering and Design
Thomas Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Johan Silfwerbrand <email@example.com>
Course syllabus valid from: Autumn 2011.
Examination information valid from: Autumn 2007.