Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The course includes self assessment, advice to write CV, application letters, and to build an E-portfolio as well as creation of these with the aim that these should be possible to use when the student searches for tasks for thesis projects and employment.
Intended learning outcomes
The aim of the course is to prepare the student for the future professional role. After the course, the student should be able to
- utilise tools to build networks and find appropriate works/tasks for thesis projects
- to writean application letter and a CV and to build an E-portfolio.
Literature and preparations
Compendiums and compilations of open sources online.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- UPP1 - Task, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Self assessment, CV and application letter, as well as an E-portfolio.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web II1307
Main field of study
In this course, the EECS code of honor applies, see: http://www.kth.se/en/eecs/utbildning/hederskodex.