Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
The upper-secondary school from 1 July 2011 and adult education at upper-secondary level from 1 July 2012 (Gy2011):
Specific requirements; Physics 2, Chemistry 1 and Mathematics 3c, with at least the grade Pass.
The upper-secondary school before 1 July 2011 and adult education at upper-secondary level before 1 July 2012
Specific requirements of mathematics, physics and chemistry corresponding to Mathematics D, Physics B and Chemistry A, with at least the grade Pass or 3.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Project, 4.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- SEM1 - Seminars, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- ÖVN1 - Exercises, 3.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web KH1150
Main field of study
Mandatory course for TIKED study year 1.
The course is not open for other students.