ME2814 Ideation- Creating Your Own Company 7.5 credits
Background “Ideation” is a course about generating, developing, and evaluating ideas for launching innovative and viable new ventures. Ideation entails a process of discovery designed to lead toward the creation of dynamic and impactful enterprises, whether business or social ventures. The course covers many business concepts but does not assume or require prior business knowledge or experience.
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
Intended learning outcomes
Literature and preparations
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO2 - Project, individual, 4.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- PRO3 - Project, group, 3.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web ME2814
Main field of study
Queries can be addressed toSSES Education Coordinator via email@example.com.
The course language is English.
The course is offered within the framework of the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship.
Responsible institution: Royal Institute of Technology (KTH).