ML150X Degree Project in Industrial Technology and Sustainability, First Cycle 15.0 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
• A common theme within which the students independently should formulate their own problem
• Inspirational lectures on the given theme
• Supporting lectures on scientific work method: information retrieval, report writing, etc.
• Oral presentations at seminars
• During the whole course: independent work with problem formulation, information retrieval, project planning and project follow-up, oral presentations and report writing
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the students should be able to:
Literature and preparations
The specific prerequisites for a degree project of 15 credits at undergraduate level are:
- courses of at least 120 credits from the syllabus years 1-3 must be completed for students in programme where the degree project begins in period 3.
These mandatory courses are relevent for the thesis and must be completed: ML1503, ML1504 ML1505 and ML1508
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- XUPP - Degree Project, 15.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web ML150X