Content and learning outcomes
The task is individually formulated for each student depending on his/her interest and the availability of suitable project tasks. The work can be carried out by two or more students but then in a manner allowing for identification of the contribution from each individual student
Intended learning outcomes
The student is expected to demonstrate the ability to:
- independently plan and carry out a project in Sound and Vibration
- apply knowledge from the education in the project work
- collect additional knowledge and information necessary for the completion of the task
- present the results in a written report and orally including a discussion of the prerequisites, methodology, approach and resuts of the work.
Literature and preparations
English B / English 6
Depends on the subject of the project work
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Written Report, 16.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
PRO1 - Written report and oral presentation
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web SD2103
Main field of study
The course will be given after agreement with the examiner