Control Theory and Practice, Advanced Course
Log in to your course web
You are not logged in KTH, so we cannot customize the content.
The aim of this course is to provide the basic theory required for solving complex control problems. The course presents theory and methodology for analysis and modelling of systems and signals, and methods for design and synthesis of feedback controllers. Special emphasis is placed on:
- Control of systems with multiple inputs and outputs.
- Fundamental limitations for control performance.
- Sensitivity and robustness in feedback systems.
- Synthesis of controllers through optimization.
- Predictive control with constraints.