Course development and history
Last planned examination: Spring 2022
Decision to discontinue this course: No information inserted
The course consists of parallel elective seminars within the field of Architectural Technology.
Alternate elective seminars within the field of Architectural technology:
Content defined in individual elective seminar programmes.
The overall aim of the course is to support students in developing strategies for using specialist technical knowledge in their design process.
Learning outcomes: Students who have completed these units should be able to:
• select, from their previous knowledge and according to the individual description provided for the course, a key area within architectural technology that is relevant to one of their own projects.
• outline the most important parameters that are controlled by this area of architectural technology and
• make hypotheses and analyses of this area of architectural technology as required by the individual course description
• show the operative potential for architectural design of this knowledge within a particular architectural case.
• present this argument clearly through a written report presentation with diagrams and images.
The course consists of seminars, tutorials and reviews.
One year fully approved architectural studies at the advanced level, courses and projects.
No information inserted
Literature will be defined in individual elective seminar programme.
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability. The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
MOM1 - Moment, 3.0 credits, grade scale: P, F
80% attendance on all compulsory activites, including seminars, review and tutorials.
Pass grade for research task according to specifications.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.