AE2001 Projekt i miljöteknik 15,0 hp
Project Environmental Engineering
BetygsskalaA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Det finns inget planerat kurstillfälle.
The objective of the course is to apply acquired knowledge in a problem-based project. The course provides the students with tools and experience needed to be able to carry out their Master thesis project.
After completion of the course the students should be able to:
- Identify a research problem and questions,
- Collect relevant information,
- Apply their own experience and the acquired knowledge from previous courses,
- Analyse and discuss their data,
- Find solutions to the research problem and make conclusions.
Kursens huvudsakliga innehåll
The course is given in collaboration with the course AG2145 Project Sustainable Infrastructure. The students in these two courses work jointly in interdisciplinary teams focusing on a problem-based project.
Each of the tems:
- Identifies a specific task which contributes to the overall project
- Collect relevant information that is needed to analyse the identified problems and possible solutions
- Prepares a solution to the problems that were identified.
In parallel with the project work, seminars with invited lecturers will be offered on specific themes related to the project. A three days excurion will be arranged in order to illustrate the Swedish experience of problem identification and solution of the chosen problem.
Each student shall in the first period prepare an individual assignment related to the chosen focus. At the end of the second period each team should hand in a jointly written team report. In addition, each student should make a brief individual assessment of the team report.
AE2501 Environmental Impact Assessment, AE2101 Environmental Dynamics Chemical Processes or AE2201 Environmnetal Dynamics Physical Processes, AE2301 Water and Waste Handling or AE2503 Environmental Data, AE2104 Environmental Measuring and Monitoring.
- FÄL1 - Exkursion, 3,0, betygsskala: P, F
- INL1 - Projektuppgift, 8,0, betygsskala: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- TEN2 - Tentamen, 4,0, betygsskala: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
ABE/Hållbarhet och miljteknik
Prosun Bhattacharya <email@example.com>
Kursplan gäller från och med HT2010.
Examinationsinformation gäller från och med HT2010.