This course has been discontinued.
Last planned examination: Autumn 2022
Decision to discontinue this course:No information inserted
Content and learning outcomes
The coursebuilds onan analysis ofglobal changesand how thesemay affect theirdevelopmentconditions.Next,rotatethe perspective ofmethods andtools to developa housing companyin the desired direction.
Intended learning outcomes
After the coursethe student willbe able to analyzepublic &development conditionsfora housing company,andfrom this knowledgeto formulatea strategy forlong-termdevelopment.The analysisshould includeboth economic andsocial and environmentalconditions.
Literature and preparations
Meddelas i samband med kursstart.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- SEM1 - Seminars, 3.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
- TEN1 - Examination, 4.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
Other requirements for final grade
Seminars (SEM1, 3.0ECTS)andexam(TEN1;4.5 credits)
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AG220U
Main field of study
This course is a commissioned education and is financed by a company. You may as a student not apply for or be accepted for a commissioned education.