AG2302 Urban Mobility Summer School 3.0 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
· Fieldwork and site visits in two selected European cities
· Lectures from both experts and problem owners in urban mobility
· Project work in groups and individually focusing on the development of innovative business offers in the field of sustainable urban transport and mobility
Intended learning outcomes
After completing the course, the student should be able to:
· Convert new ideas and technologies in the area of sustainable urban transport and mobility to a prevailing business model with a customer -/user-centered perspective
· Develop a business concept (business modeling and value proposition) in relation to a specific field in sustainable urban transport and mobility
· Include ethical, social and sustainability related aspects in the development of a new product, technology or business offer
· Identify and assess the impact of technologies and innovations in the area sustainable urban transport and mobility, their markets and interested parties (competitors, alliances, networks), and the business opportunities that these generate
· Understand global trends, market trends, innovation waves and industrial value networks through which the relative relevance of the development of a product, service or business model is identified
· Analyse and suggest measures to respond to implementation challenges when realising the business plan in the area sustainable urban transport and mobility
· Use efficiently oral and written communication skills, decision making abilities and leadership competences in the transformation of new ideas to business offers in the area of sustainable urban transport and mobility
· Reflect on the usability of the concepts, the methods and the tools used in relation to the own project work
· Work in groups in the development of a project in the area of sustainable urban transport and mobility and reflect on group dynamics, decision making and conflict solution in relation to the progress made in the group
Literature and preparations
Approved participation (issued certificate of participation) in one of the summer course organised by EIT Urban Mobility
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Evaluation of project portfolio, 3.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
The examiner determines, based on recommendation from the KTH office of support to students with disabilities, possible adapted examination for students with documented, permanent disabilities.
The examiner may permit other examination formats at the re-examination of individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Certificate about approved participation in the summer school organised by EIT Urban Mobility.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AG2302
Main field of study
The course is arranged by EIT Urban Mobility partners and is located to two selected cities that vary between course instances and organizers.For students registered in a two years EIT Urban Mobility Master's programme, no course fees will be charged and the travelling costs will be covered by EIT Urban Mobility.
Other course participants, may have to pay their own travelling expenses and be charged a course fee.