Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
The degree project should constitute a specialisation within the field of technology/the main field of study for first-cycle studies. The course is designed as a limited research project within the field of real estate economics
The course structure include inter alia the following parts: Literature studies, collection and compilation of data, analysis, report writing and oral presentation.
Intended learning outcomes
Applying to Bachelor's degree:
After completed degree project, the student should be able to
1. show knowledge of the disciplinary foundation of the chosen subject area, applicable methods and orientation in current research and development and show advanced knowledge within some part of the subject area
2. demonstrate the ability to search, collect and use relevant information critically and identify his needs of additional knowledge
3. demonstrate the ability to formulate, assess and handle problems and critical discuss phenomena, issues and situations
4. demonstrate the ability to plan and with applicable methods carry out assignments within given time frames
5. demonstrate the ability to orally and in writing in dialogue with different groups account for and discuss information, problem and solutions
6. demonstrate the ability to make assessments considering relevant scientific, social and ethical aspects
7. show such skills that is required to work independently within some part of the main field of study technology
Literature and preparations
At least 135 credits of which 60 credits with progressive specialisation for first-cycle studies within the main field of study, should be completed before the degree project may be started. It is the examiner that decide if the student has the specialisation that is intended and that the student completed the main part of the studies before degree project is started.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- XUPP - Degree Project, 15.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
XUPP- Examination assignment, 15.0 credits
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AI107X