Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
Management theories, business ethics, strategy, market theory, sustainability, real estate, finance, real estate agency.
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the student shall be able to:
- Describe basic theories and concepts in management
- Describe basic business ethics
- Apply management theories and concepts from business ethics
- Describe sustainability aspects of business ethics
Literature and preparations
AI1126 Introduction to the Planning and Building Process in Real Estate and Finance, for TFOFK
AI1127 Fundamentals of Property Development and Agency, for TFAFK
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Assignment, 3.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
- NÄR1 - Attendance, 1.5 credits, grading scale: P, F
- TEN1 - Examination, 3.0 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AI1171