Course development and history
Select the semester and course offering above to get information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
The course main contents can be described as a combination of following parts:
1. Marketing theory with an emphasis on market analysis and relationship marketing
2. Relationship marketing in service markets
3. Market analysis in service markets
4. Ethical balances- the intersection between marketing and sales
5. Practical applications- analysis of markets, customers and behaviours.
On completion of the course, the participants should be able to:
1. Analyze problems with respect to marketing and market valuation.
2. Describe and analyze basic concepts in marketing
3. Independently analyze companies, relations and markets based on the concepts that are presented in the literature.
4. Develop an ability to make ethical and moral judgments in marketing
5. Make assessments of customer behaviours and customer types as well as how these influence the sales process and the relation with the customer.
No information inserted
General entry requirements.
Will be announced at the beginning of the course
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability. The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
The course is examined continuous through different types of tasks, seminar and exercises.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.
ABE/Real Estate Business and Financial Systems
Commissioned Course. Admittance to the course can only be purchased by a legal entity who appoints course participants