Course development and history
The course is about quantitative methods with applications on the real estate and rental markets.
After the course students must be able to:
No information inserted
Economics besides Mathematical Statistics.
• Wooldridge, J.M., Introductory Econometrics
• Utdrag ur Fastighetsekonomisk analys och fastighetsrätt.
• Wang och Zorn (1997). Estimating House Price Growth with Repeat Sales Data: What’s the
aim of the Game? Journal of Housing Economics, 6, 93-118.
• Wilhelmsson (2000). The Impact of Traffic Noise on the Value of Single Family Houses. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 43, 799-815.
• Wilhelmsson (2002). Spatial Models in Real Estate Economics. Housing, Theory and Society,
A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability. The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Written examination (TEN1; 4,5 cr)Assignments (INL1; 3 cr)
ABE/Real Estate Business and Financial Systems
Accounting for Real Estate Companies