AI2145 Entrepreneurship and Management 7.5 credits
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see information from the correct course syllabus and course offering.
Content and learning outcomes
Entrepreneurship. Market analysis. Marketing. Business idea. Strategy. Startups. Financing and financial planning. Venture capital. Contracts. Negotiation. Business model canvas. Partnership and resources. Organisation and management. Branding and brands.
Intended learning outcomes
After the course a student should be able to:
- Apply the business model canvas, or similar model, on a business idea. This includes:
- Do a market analysis for the new venture
- Develop a business model and strategy for the new venture
- Estimate the financial needs of the venture, using financial forecasts and models
- Devising a financial strategy for the venture
- Formation of a successful team to head the new venture
- Making a professional presentation for a panel of experienced investors
Literature and preparations
University studies of at least 120 credits (ECTS)
Will be decided upon course start.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- PRO1 - Project, 7.5 credits, grading scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AI2145
Main field of study
The course is given provided that at least ten students accepts an offered place.