Course development and history
The course consists of two parts, 3 + 1 days:
The first part focuses on lectures and discussions on
- the Planning and Building Act, opportunities and constraints for building regulations i detailed plans and building permits
- the legislation for construction, operation and financing of the infrastructure necessary for, primarily, residential building projects.
- the legislation on compulsory acquisition, incl. compensation rules
- rules for regulation by development agreements and municipal land allocation agreements.
The second part emphasis is on presentation of the project-work and discussions on how the legislation is the base for negotiations between the developer and the municipality
After the course the participants shall:
- be able to present the main features of the opportunities / limitations law gives municipalities to regulate building development location and design.
- be able to clarify the responsibilities of the developer and the municipality for the construction, operation and financing of roads, parks, sewage systems, etc.
- know the tools of compulsory land acquisition in order to adaptat existing property division to the new land use
- know the legal limits of so-called development agreements between a municipality and a developer
No information inserted
University studies within engineering, economics/business administration/finance or similar knowledge from practical experience.
Kalbro, T. 2010. Markexploatering. Juridik, ekonomi, teknik och organisation. Norstedts Juridik.
Boverket. 2006. PM om bestämmelser i detaljplan. Vad är möjligt och lämpligt att reglera?
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability. The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
INL1 - Project 6,0 hp
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.
ABE/Real Estate Planning and Land Law
Eidar Lindgren, 08-7907388, firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissioned Course. Admittance to the course can only be purchased by a legal entity who appoints course participants