Content and learning outcomes
This course highlights the adaptation as a social assignment and phenomenon. It focuses on Sweden's and other countries' climate goals, how these have emerged and changed over time and the attempts to implement the goals in practice.
Intended learning outcomes
After passing the course, the student should be able to:
- - Give an account of Sweden's and a few other countries' climate goals, how these have changed over time and the debate that form the basis for them.
- - Critically review different visions to achieve the climate goals.
- - Compare the institutional frameworks, policies and instruments of different countries that have been created/mobilised to achieve the goals.
Literature and preparations
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- INL1 - Assignment work, 4.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web AK124V