Intended learning outcomes *
After completed degree project, the student should be able to
1. demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the scientific foundation and best practices for the chosen subject, as well as an advanced understanding in current research and development, and in-depth knowledge of methodology.
2. demonstrate the ability to search, collect and integrate knowledge and identify one's need for further knowledge in a holistic, critical and systematic way
3. demonstrate the ability to identify, analyse, assess and deal with complex phenomena, issues and situations even with limited information
4. demonstrate the ability to plan and with adequate methods carry out advanced tasks within given time frames and to evaluate this work
5. demonstrate the ability, both orally and in writing, in dialogue with different groups, to clearly account for and discuss their conclusions and the knowledge and arguments on which these are based
6. demonstrate the ability to make judgements with regard to relevant scientific, social and ethical aspects
7. demonstrate the skills required to participate in research and development work or to independently work in other advanced contexts.