A C programming course, only available for the CINEK Mecatronics specialization.
Choose semester and course offering
Choose semester and course offering to see current information and more about the course, such as course syllabus, study period, and application information.
Content and learning outcomes
C-programming, type-directed programming, compiling and make-files. Program quality. Testing and debugging. System calls. Library functions. Hash.
Intended learning outcomes
During this course we will teach you to:
- write structured programs in C
- implement and use hash tables and hash functions
- know about international programming standards
- systematically debug programs
- write automated test programs
- component programming
so that you will be able to:
- test computer systems
- continue study more advanced courses in computer science (internationally or nationally).
Literature and preparations
DD1320 Applied Computer Science.
Examination and completion
If the course is discontinued, students may request to be examined during the following two academic years.
- LAB2 - Laboratory Work, 3.0 credits, grading scale: P, F
Based on recommendation from KTH’s coordinator for disabilities, the examiner will decide how to adapt an examination for students with documented disability.
The examiner may apply another examination format when re-examining individual students.
Other requirements for final grade
Laboratory work (LAB2; 3 university credits).
Opportunity to complete the requirements via supplementary examination
Opportunity to raise an approved grade via renewed examination
- All members of a group are responsible for the group's work.
- In any assessment, every student shall honestly disclose any help received and sources used.
- In an oral assessment, every student shall be able to present and answer questions about the entire assignment and solution.
Further information about the course can be found on the Course web at the link below. Information on the Course web will later be moved to this site.Course web DD1324
Main field of study
Second courses in computer science DD1352, DH2418, DD1334, DD2377, DD2392, DD2431, DH2323 and DD1332. Furthermore DD2310 followed by DD2385 or DD2390.
Only available for CINEK.
In this course, the EECS code of honor applies, see: